Friday, April 20, 2012

Designing/Fixing Facial Hair?

I always like to keep my facial hair and design it neatly (chin strap, etc.). It is hard to do this well sometimes with just a regular Mach shaving blade, or an electric razor. Does anybody know of any machine, or anything that would make it easier to shape my facial hair?



Designing/Fixing Facial Hair?

You could wax, but I would have an idea of shape and detail beforehand.



Designing/Fixing Facial Hair?

use a strsight edge blade.. my boyfriend uses it for his chin strap and he turns out reslly good!



Designing/Fixing Facial Hair?

What you need is a fine toothed trimmer, like the ones hair stylists use to trim your sideburns and neck. That will outline the beard well and the you can go it after will a razor, I've found that technique to work well for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment