Friday, April 27, 2012

What facial hair do you like on a guy?

Beards, goatees, stubble, moustache, soul patch, sideburns? I'm a tall blond guy in my twenties (though my facial hair is a bit darker). I wear a goatee most of the time as I have a slightly weak chin (at least I can admit it!) Thinking of growing my sideburns longer, but maybe not.



What do you think looks good??



What facial hair do you like on a guy?

my favorite facial hair on a guy is the chin goatee, without the moustache, the full on goatee is ok too. i hate full beards. i had moustaches. sideburns are too weird for me. sometimes i love a guy with a little scruff!



What facial hair do you like on a guy?

My hubby has a goatee and I love it



What facial hair do you like on a guy?

moustache, goatees, sideburns



What facial hair do you like on a guy?

Depends on the guy. My bf is very good looking but when he grows a goatee...it drives me nuts!! I don't like it!! Which is funny bcuz I always liked them before. I'd ask someone who knows you and what you look like..at least you can just shave it if you don't like it.



What facial hair do you like on a guy?

Goatees, Clean stubble %26amp; a Soul Patch are my favorite...But whatever it is it has to be clean cut %26amp; not nasty...



What facial hair do you like on a guy?

The best is no hair. Smooth I prefer.



What facial hair do you like on a guy?

depends on the guy...some guys look awful in facial hair and some should put it on..



What facial hair do you like on a guy?

My fiancee has a goatee, and I think it looks great on him. I don't really like beards, and mustaches are my least favorite facial hair.



Just do what you want to do, and what you think will look best on you!



What facial hair do you like on a guy?

I love guys with goatees. Sideburns on a Greaser guy are so hot..



What facial hair do you like on a guy?

no facial hair. lol.



What facial hair do you like on a guy?

none it will make u look old and dirty



What facial hair do you like on a guy?

Goatee, shorter side burns are nice but not the long shaggy ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment