Monday, April 23, 2012

Elipator, threading facial hair...?

I want to get rid of a lot of facial hair and I checked with a salon and they charge $25 for the whole face for threading.



I was thinking about getting it threaded and then using a elipator to manage it possibly, but I'm not sure. And only on my face, not my legs. %26gt;-%26lt; That would hurt. The hair on my face is mostly small, and I've tweezed some hairs out from my eyebrows and I don't feel anything really, so I'm wondering if it would be okay to use one.



And I'm just wondering when the hair grows back a little bit you just go back to the salon for threading? 'Cause I don't want to end up with like little black dots on my face.



Elipator, threading facial hair...?

threading won't leave u with dots on ur face. i would advise u not to epilate or tweeze ur face. it might leave u with a green shadow. u can wax ur moustache and chin and sideburns if u have hair and thread the rest of ur face.

No comments:

Post a Comment