Thursday, April 26, 2012

Facial hair + acnee...?

I'm 15 and I have.. facial hair, which I am very self conscious about. I hate having someone staring or looking at my face because if they look closely they can see I have hair on my upper cheeks. I've thought about buying products like Jolen, but I have acnee also and I fear it would damage my skin... I don't know what to do, any advice?



Facial hair + acnee...?

Women have facial hair because of hormone imbalances. I would talk to a doctor and they can prescribe you a cream to put on it that will not hurt you in any way, but it will make the hair disappear and slow the growth of it. I would not reccomend over the counter products on acne.



Facial hair + acnee...?

You can have electrolisis done or laser hair removal. Talk to your doctor and make sure you are healthy and don't have any imbalances that are causing the hair. Take good care in cleansing your skin. Try having a facial done, this can help clear up acne. Look up what you can do to treat your acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment