Saturday, April 14, 2012

Facial hair...?

I'm fourteen and I could MAYBE grow a mustache at the most. I have a little bit more than peach fuzz on either side of my face and the same under my chin with nothing under my bottom lip. Am I behind for my age? I shave every so often (mainly upper lip) and my parents don't know I shave. Anything I can do to speed things up? (I'm quite hairy for my age other places...)



Facial hair...?

i didnt start getting full facial hair until i was 20...



nothing to worry about.....



Facial hair...?

facial hair is gross on boys your age :D



shave it all off and show off a clean cute face :]



Facial hair...?

don't speed things up! it's normal. you'll get too hairy when you're older and wish you were 14 again. :) good luck!



Facial hair...?

Shaving your face is a pain in the booty. I had to start shaving at 16, its not fun, so don't worry about it.



Facial hair...?

hahahhahaha you shave thats sad you will regret that big time.



Facial hair...?

i got a bunch of extra hair in my brush, shall i mail it to you ?



Facial hair...?

u r if anything ahead for ur age



chill out



Facial hair...?

Yea I almost 15 but most guys my age dont have to shave yet.



Facial hair...?

Not at all. Some teen's don't get full facial hair until their 20's!



Facial hair...?

I dont know why you want to speed it up. I have friends who are 19 and 20 and are just now starting to be able to grow facial hair. I wasnt able to until I was 17, and I could grow a goatee. I wouldnt grow just a mustache, looks like white trash. Goatees are kind cool, just dont let it get too long.



Facial hair...?

Having alot of facial hair now wouldn't seem normal to me.



Facial hair...?

dont worry about it, because now u wanna grow facial hair but when the grow on you,you will be like i dont want them because the more u shave the fastyer they'll grow and then later on u'll have problem shaving eveyday



Facial hair...?

Don't worry -- you're not behind, and there's really no easy way to speed things up. In fact, be happy you don't have much facial hair. Shaving every day gets to be a real pain...trust me.



Facial hair...?

I'm 35 friend and can't grow but a very scruffy mustache and what I could only describe as an Amish Beard. We're all different brother and some folks just don't get as much facial hair as others.



The fact that you're getting facial hair at 14 is a great sign. Unless your life goal is to resemble Grizzly Adams, I wouldn't worry about it too much.



Facial hair...?

That sounds normal for your age. When I was young, there were very few boys in my class who had an adult-like beard at the age of 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment