Saturday, March 31, 2012

Facial hair.?

Hi, I've noticed that I have facial hair on my chin and upper lip. I waxed it for awhile but it seems to grow faser and thicker than before. Is there something I'm doing wrong. Also, when I wax my face breaks out really bad. Do you have any suggestions? Is there a Vitamin or something I can buy to help minimize the growth?



Facial hair.?

yes i do i have the same thing exsept the chin part it will grow back and thats normal don't use wax it grows even thicker use a razer don't share razer or hair remover



Facial hair.?

Ugh..



Facial hair.?

I think that electrolysis might be the answer. Speak to a beautician.



Facial hair.?

you can have it removed by a doctor



Facial hair.?

you can try to get it threaded instead, or tweeze. if the problem still persists, try looking into laser hair removal surgery.



Facial hair.?

That's totally normal. They sell creams at stores like CVS or K-mart that removes the hair! So don't worry!:)



Facial hair.?

go to a medical day spa. they can remove the hair permanently it cost around 350 dollars you get about six treatments it only takes about five minutes each visit but its worth it .the 350 is for all six treatments. simply skin has a web site they could help find a medical spa in your area.



Facial hair.?

You have a bunch of good answers. There's also bleach(if it works with your skin type). I bleach mine and it's relatively painless and cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment