Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Need help! My Facial hair is awkward?

Im a 17 year old male. I started shaving when i was 14 and when i was about 16 i started letting my facial hair grow out and i kept a goatee. The hair on my face was a little healthier in a sense that it seemed thicker and the hair grew straight yet a little fluffy. The hair also seemed to be somewhat glossy or shinny somehow. Now when i grow my goatee the hair on my chin seems dry and the hairs are messy. they dont go straight down. I keep the goatee like a chin strap way. it does not connect to a mustache and the problem with that is that were the goatee starts the hair has a bend to it so the goatee looks untamed. i ran a toothbrush through my hair but it has no affect. Anything i can do to change the looks of my hair?



p.s. I shave with edge gel shaving cream and i use a mach 3.used to use aveeno shaving cream I also use Proactive but not regularly. I dont think proactive is an issue because i start using it before i grew out my first goatee when the hair came out strong.



Need help! My Facial hair is awkward?

WAX or SHAVE! :)



Need help! My Facial hair is awkward?

Hair changes when you're in your teens and early 20's because of hormones. I only know because I got this odd "kink" in my stick-straight har when I was about 19. I asked my hairdresser what the deal was and she said it was a hormone thing.



Maybe it's time to change your style? You could shave over the Momorial Day weekend since you'll have time to start growing it back if you don't like being smooth-faced. Or, shave it and try a different style. I bet girls who didn't notice you before will tell you that they like your new look. :)



Need help! My Facial hair is awkward?

yeah, apparently our bodies go through stages every seven years or so. of course, when you're a young man things are changing all the time. your hair is probably getting curly. you could try cutting it a little shorter to make it go one way. if that doesn't work, let it grow out a little longer and see if that works.



also use regular head conditioner on it to soften it. this will make it easier to shape. just rinse really good so it doesn't make u break out all crazy.



i heard from my nephew (who is also shaving and acne-prone) that you can use this certain shaving cream that helps with the acne and the hair.i guess some old man told him about it. i'll try to ask him which one it was..think it was like an old school one.



good luck with that wild goatee!!



oh yeah, your diet might change your hair. have you been eating differently??



Need help! My Facial hair is awkward?

What helped me was getting a shaver with a variable length setting and "shortening" my goatee. Straightened everything right out.

No comments:

Post a Comment