Saturday, April 14, 2012

Facial hair..........?

If you are normally clean shaven but begin to grow facial hair how long does it take for people to mention it to you. It just took 6 days for someone to notice mine. My facial hair doesnot grow fast I guess.



Facial hair..........?

I have 5 o'clock shadow by noon. If I skip a day, I look grungy. If I skip two days, I have that kinda sexy stubble look. I'd be tempted to just go with that, or a goatee, except that I've noticed a few gray hairs mixed in (yikes! Im too young for that!) and when I do shave after skipping a few days, my skin gets very irritated.



Facial hair..........?

once you start shaving and using shaving cream it gets thicker and thicker



Facial hair..........?

And your point would be???



Facial hair..........?

Chances are then you're going through puberty, so your facial hair isn't growing as fast as it would once you're fully developed. On fully grown males and the end of a work day it's noticeable, but for me a 16 year old male, 2 days.



Facial hair..........?

it would take weeks for someone to say something negative to me like, "Forgetting to shower these days?" or "Good bum costume. Getting ready for Halloween?" Some people look great with a days' growth of facial hair (take George Michaels, for instance, he practically made a career on it) and others do not. I am in the latter group.



Facial hair..........?

Mine gets noticeable in 2 or 3 days. I'm 15 btw.



Facial hair..........?

I'm 18 and it only took 3 days for them to notice my facial hair



Facial hair..........?

my husband's facial hair grows super fast (like he has to shave every day and by the end of the day his stubble is back)



so you notice right away if he lets it grow. i think you have to be sure that you really want that facial hair. i personally prefer very little facial hair. too much looks scraggly.



Facial hair..........?

If you're blond, it won't be as noticeable as quickly. Plus, people have probably just been polite, not knowing whether you were growing a beard, or just hadn't been shaving. Count your blessings - my beard is thick and grows VERY quickly. I have to shave every day or I look like a bum. And I hate to shave!



Facial hair..........?

If your light haired it's harder to see. Then you have the people that look like their growing a beard at five o'clock. Don't worry your semi-normal! ;-)



Facial hair..........?

the speed that your beard grows is based on genetic makeup and diet. How long does it take for you dad to grow a beard? Should take you about the same time. Could take 2 days, could take 2 weeks.



As far as your question about "how long does it take for people to MENTION it"... this totally depends on the people, some people may not EVER mention the addition of facial hair (even though they notice it)



Facial hair..........?

HA HA HA - next morning, baby. Next morning, if I don't shave, I go into work and people think I'd been at a party all night.



Facial hair..........?

You usually have to shave like once a week, well at least I do, I like to maintain a clean shaven face...I already look young anway, mine as well preserve it!



Facial hair..........?

mine too fast also, especially the beard... 2-4 days it takes someone to notice it... btw i'm 19



Facial hair..........?

There is point wher unshaven is sexy but once you past that point then it need to be addressed! Of course you want it to grow long!



Facial hair..........?

If you are blonde that could be one reason that facial hair does not show up much. Give it time, before you know it you will have more than you want!



~fishineasy~



Facial hair..........?

hi



as far it is concerned about noticing the grewed facial hair



some of mine doesn't even notice that i have grown facial hair



but some are curious and the notice even faster than myself



i am 18+ and i have grew facial hair only around my chin i still haven't shaved



so it is all about noticing it???????????????



Facial hair..........?

guess not. what are you a girl? or maybe 12?

No comments:

Post a Comment