Monday, April 16, 2012

Facial/beard hair not growing-need help!?

I am from indian / sri lankan decent and i am 14 and a half.



First off this is an age where most people who are Indian get facial hair so dont think im to young.



My facial hair grew normally and was developing and I have been shaving for almost an year now.



The problem is that one side of my face isnt growing facial hair as fast or as thick as the other. If you were to look at my face directly my right side is growing hair everywhere normally at a good speed.



My left side however isn't growing as thick. Along my side where ur side burns are its ok but a little lower nothing is growing much and near my neck area is ok on my right but my left is nothing. Also my chin nothing on my left it looks very weird. Its like a line on the right it grows on the left it doesnt.



Do i need any serious doctor help or will it even it and grow as i grow older?



Facial/beard hair not growing-need help!?

As with many things that happen during puberty, some things happen sooner for some than others.



Shaving regularly will help the hair come in faster later on. I used to have less moustache hair than anywhere else, but a couple years of daily shaving evened it all out.



Facial/beard hair not growing-need help!?

keep shaving the right side lol and itll grow in time [=

No comments:

Post a Comment