Saturday, April 14, 2012

My facial hair isn't sharp?

I'm 19 years old and I'm wondering if my facial hair is childish or closer to that of an adult. Basically, the ideal facial hair I want to be able to grow is the kind that grows heavily concentrated, and is hard. Currently, my facial hair grows dispersed, and letting it grow makes it look darker, but the hair is just too soft. In other words, for a little beard patch, where it SHOULD be dark from MANY tiny hard concentrated hair strands, mine is dark from long soft hair strands overlapping, and it takes FOREVER to grow to that point, like a month. Will my facial hair EVER be sharp/hard, or do some people just have hair like this, that grows long and in dispersed quantities, and stays really soft?



My facial hair isn't sharp?

yes, it will get coarse with time. But don't rush it try not to shave unless you have to !!



My facial hair isn't sharp?

ur just a unique, one of many, but yes, thats not gonna change, sorry hun



My facial hair isn't sharp?

Your facial hair is fine, and sounds a lot like mine at your age. The advantage is you don't have to shave so often and when you get around 30 or so you WILL get tired of having to shave every day. The guys with heavy dark beards HAVE to shave every day and sometimes a second time in the evening if they are going out to a social event. A heavy dark beard is not a blessing. Be happy with what you have. Enjoy your life and don't sweat the small stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment