Saturday, March 31, 2012

Facial hair !?

facial hair is growing more and faster then ever. why? what to do?



Facial hair !?

Sounds like a hormonal imbalance to me. Go to your doctor and ask for some blood tests.



I have some faint facial hair caused by poly-cystic ovaries and I just wax every 6 weeks, hurts like hell but worth it for my own emotional wellbeing! I've found nair wax to be the best for facial hair



Good luck



Facial hair !?

Well, it could just be normal. Are you still going through puberty? If not, it could be a hormonal problem, which you should bring up to a doctor.



Facial hair !?

you are at that age I guess. Wax or twease or maybe just bleach it.



Facial hair !?

You're probably just at that age. I remember when I started, very frustrating!! Try waxing...its the best method to remove hair for the longest amount of time...kinda hurts, but you'll get used to it. Good luck!



Facial hair !?

What medications are you taking? Did you start some HRT? Are you going through menopause?



Facial hair !?

EW...THATS JUS GROSS!



BUT NA IM JUS PLAYIN...U KNO IF U HAVE THA MONEY U CAN GIT IT LASRE REMOVED! MY FRIEND HAD IT DONE

No comments:

Post a Comment