Saturday, April 14, 2012

Facial Hair :[?

Okay well I asked this question before and I want to ask about hair removal products. I'm scared to try anything because my skin is REALLY sensitive. I have a lot of facial hair and it's dark and coarse. I really want it gone. You probably don't know I feel. It's embarrassing and I HATE it! I don't want to feel ugly for the rest. I might as well be a man -_-...anyway these are the products I want to ask about. Have you tried them?:



http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/custome...



http://www.amazon.com/Nair-Moisturizing-...



btw pls don't recommend electrosis or whatever because I don't want to take any chances. I don't even have the money for that kind of stuff :( so ya..



Facial Hair :[?

If you have dark %26amp; coarse hair then using creams will not help much because all they will do is remove the hair from the surface and they grow back quickly just as they were before you removed them.



To remove hair from the root is a much better option because gradually the hair starts to grow finer. Waxing %26amp; Sugaring both can harm your skin if not done correctly and they are messy too as well as the rashes that appear afterwards. A much safer option for your sensitive skin would be threading, don't know if you have heard about this one or not. In any case this system is also good because it pulls the hair from the root however you will need to find a salon or someone to do it for you, which is a hassle. I have been using a gadget called eze-tweeze which does the threading that I can do myself at home and it is really easy to do. Check it out, with all the options available it is difficult to choose but remember the last thing you want to do is harm your sensitive skin. Hope you find your answer soon.



Facial Hair :[?

i would recomend waxing, it hurts, but its the most effective way to remove it.



i have very sensitive skin, and the creams really irritate my skin. at the moment i am forced to shave my chin, but get the side and mo waxed



Facial Hair :[?

Definitely wax or sugaring.



Sugaring might be better for you, it's like waxing but uses a cooler liquid instead of a warm one like wax. You can get this done at a salon.



Stay away from all Nair and depilatories if you can. My friend has sensitive skin and it broke her out so bad.



And don't worry, I know how you feel. I have the same type of issue. Trust me, a lot of women do too or else people wouldn't spend MILLIONS on hair removal products each year. It does not make you ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment