Saturday, April 14, 2012

Facial hair ...?

I am 18yr old male and have very little facial hair. How can I make my hair grow ?



Facial hair ...?

most of my friends and i dont like facial hair on guys... dont try to make it grow any faster!!!



Facial hair ...?

It will grow naturally. Be patient b/c one day you will hate having hair. Don't grow up too fast:)



Facial hair ...?

why do you want facial hair so bad. you'll look older. There are vitamins that ahelp hair to grow. Ask a pharmacists on which one works best



Facial hair ...?

The more you shave, the fuller it will grow in. I've had a beard for about five years now; constant shaving has made it as full as it is.



Facial hair ...?

When I was 18, a couldn't grow much facial hair at all. I'm 20 now and now I can grow a full beard. It's just a matter of time. Be patient.



Facial hair ...?

wait



Facial hair ...?

i prefer guys without facial hair



Facial hair ...?

try shaving every day, but this will not guarantee hair growth, some people just do not have much facial hair no matter what they do, it is called genetics



Facial hair ...?

it should grow naturally..but shave it and it should grow faster



Facial hair ...?

Unfortunately, best bet is going to be time. =] Just look at the benefits... less to groom for now!



Facial hair ...?

You cant,its in your family genes.You know what they say about bald men?God only made a few perfect heads,the rest he had to cover.



Facial hair ...?

time



Facial hair ...?

I envy you. My facial hair grows fast. I have to shave everyday, as I work in food service. When I was in high school, in the eighties, I wanted to gow for the Don Johnson/George Michael stubble look, now I know to be careful what I wish for. Now, I wish that my facial hair would stop growing. You probably have healthier skin right now, as well. You are lucky.



Facial hair ...?

If you are really worried your not getting hair you should use protein just like if you had hair it will stimulate hair folicals.



TRI make the best protein packs out. Also TRI Unific Energy Moisture you can apply small amount on face for a facial the peppermint will stimulate.



Facial hair ...?

please see a dermatologist. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment