Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Facial Hair - Yes, you!?

All women have facial hair, and most of us remove or treat it at some point in our lives. This includes eyebrows, upperlip, sideburns, chin, neck, etc. How often do you remove your hair and what method do you use? Ie. waxing, shaving, hair removal creams, bleaching, etc.



Facial Hair - Yes, you!?

I shave my face (upper lip, chin, cheeks, and neck) every day. It's quick and works best for me. I have used Nair before on my upper lip during my teens, but stopped because it burns me. Had hair here starting at age 14 with upper lip, gradually got worse to include entire face in my 20's. Now 44.



I tweeze my brows every few days. Been doing this since age 13. It's quick and works.



Facial Hair - Yes, you!?

I get my eyebrows waxed. It's so much easier and less painful than trying to pluck them all. As far as facial hairs go, I pluck them. Yes, it sounds painful, but I found that waxing just made me look rather weird, as I don't wax my whole face and I have slight fuzz (it's almost invisible though) on most of my face. The hair removal creams have never worked for me anywhere.



Facial Hair - Yes, you!?

I use waxing like every 2 weeks it's painful but it's better than leaving my eyebrows turn into a unibrow



Facial Hair - Yes, you!?

waxing!



You should go to a waxer that uses natural wax with honey, it lasts longer!



May I sugguest Reny's Skin Care in Pleasant Hill, CA? She's great, and my hair stays away for a while.



Facial Hair - Yes, you!?

good question. I'd like to know too.



I usually just try to pluck them out, but this takes a long time and it's painful. I prefer this over saving, etc because i'm plucking the actually root out, that is if i pull hard.



I haven't really found a good method i like yet.



Facial Hair - Yes, you!?

electrolysis is the only way to go!!! a true permanent hair removal. currently doing my eyebrows! no more plucking..yay!!!!!! can be a little pricey...but welllll worth it, and if you have previously waxed, plucked, etc..... not much difference from plucking pain! look into to it. just make sure you go with someone who has many years experience!!!!



Facial Hair - Yes, you!?

I prefer sugaring over waxing and I have had both ways done over the years. Sugaring seems to last longer and less ingrown hairs/irritations.



Facial Hair - Yes, you!?

combination of hair removal cream for the upper lip and tweezers for the random mutant hairs on the chin. Have never tried waxing- it's too scary:) electrolosis would be nice but it's quite slow and expensive . . .



Facial Hair - Yes, you!?

i ussually bleach my upper lip and face every two weeks. sometimes i puck my upper lip hair once a month. my mom lasered her lower face in cluding upper lip and her face is hairless now



Facial Hair - Yes, you!?

I difficult as it is I prefer bleaching, waxing and shaving leave stubble when it grows back but the bleach mkes it more natural looking. It a pain because when you do your upper lip the bleach sufficates you @.@



Facial Hair - Yes, you!?

No they dont lol... but if your and apeface get laser hair removal.

No comments:

Post a Comment