Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Facial hair? when will it grow... I think I know why it's taking awile....?

I'm 18 years old and I havn't been able to grow a full beard yet... I know this isn't rare, there are plenty of kids my age with the same issue... But I think I might know a contributing factor... All of my friends my age who have had sex regularly, weather it be with a girl friend or many girls, from about age 16 to now (age 18) can grow a full beard with ease... And then everyone I know who hasn't had much sexual activity (for example, I have only had intercourse a few times) dont have much facial hair... I'm convinced the facial hair growing faster in some guys is atributed to sexual intercourse at an early age, not mutual masterbation or oral intercourse. I think there might be hormones or locked brain activity that might be unlocked by early maturity partly/mostly from sexual intercourse.



Anyway my questions are...



Has anyone else noticed somthing like this as well?



and



Does anyone know of any studies that might cover this topic?



Facial hair? when will it grow... I think I know why it's taking awile....?

No, it is not true...



I did not have regular sex even up to age 18 but I need to shave even by that age. This genetic trait is mostly inherited from both your parents. Observe or ask your father or your maternal grandfather. 漏



Facial hair? when will it grow... I think I know why it's taking awile....?

it is cuz they have more hormones and testoserone that is the only answer i cna think of



Facial hair? when will it grow... I think I know why it's taking awile....?

Sexual activity has absolutely nothing to do with growing facial hair.



It depends partly on your ethnicity (some groups don't grow much facial hair at all) and your family genetics. My brother for instance, didn't have a full beard until he was nearly 30 and he had been married twice by then. I had a full beard at 15 and was very much a virgin at that age.

No comments:

Post a Comment