Monday, April 16, 2012

Facial hair removal? Nair sensitive facial brush on?

Has anyone used Nair's new facial hair removing cream? I'm looking for something for my upper lip/eyebrows. I'm not that hairy, and do pluck my eyebrows, but I used to get waxed.



I'm looking for pain-free methods to try at home? Any suggestions? Is Nair any good for this?



Facial hair removal? Nair sensitive facial brush on?

I use a different kind of Nair for my upper lip. The tube looks kind of like a lip gloss thing.



Leave it on for the min. amount of time + 1 minute or else you will burn yourself.



Facial hair removal? Nair sensitive facial brush on?

i used nair on my legs..and it burns the hairs..and it leaves a really bad smell...just get it waxed,,its much better



Facial hair removal? Nair sensitive facial brush on?

nair does not work properly on face and armpits only on legs and arms



Facial hair removal? Nair sensitive facial brush on?

yes there is a nair face cream.. i would get the sensitive one just incaseee. I think its like green tea or something.. but it does workk it comes in a small tube



Facial hair removal? Nair sensitive facial brush on?

yea i've tried that before, it works good, but it doesn't seem to last very long. anything i've tried, the hair seemed to grow back within a week or so. i would wax it bc i think it lasts longer, but then again i've never waxed before. anyways if your looking for a very short solution then yes the nair facial removal works.



Facial hair removal? Nair sensitive facial brush on?

I use superdrugs facial hair removal cream on my upper lip. It works fine and it costs about five pounds and Ive only just run out, after having it since october time..



Facial hair removal? Nair sensitive facial brush on?

When I was working, a woman came in one day looking like a white and red jack-o-lantern from using it on her eyebrows and upper lip. She had red burn looking marks where she'd used it. She complained because she used the "sensitive" one too, and doesn't even have "sensitive" skin! I would give it a miss.



Facial hair removal? Nair sensitive facial brush on?

Yeah that's what I use and it dosen't pain but you do get like a very light 'tingle' sensation that lasts about a day but apart from that it's fine! x

No comments:

Post a Comment