Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Facial hair on a teenage guy?

Okay. So, I'm 17 and can grow a full beard. I'm currently clean-shaven, but planning to grow something. I'd like some facial hair because I think it makes me look more mature. I'm often underestimated in intelligence when I don't have it. However, I find that I can carry on a normal conversation with guys in their 20s, perfectly disguised, with facial hair.



I don't really know what I want to grow. What should I grow? Or do I just keep shaving?



Facial hair on a teenage guy?

a goaty because some women dont like the longness of a beard so a goaty is more clean



Facial hair on a teenage guy?

i always prefered a clean shaven guy, but chin straps look good on some



Facial hair on a teenage guy?

just keep shaving, u dont need to look older, earlier, because, personally i think when a guy has just a little facial hair it looks nice, but ALOT no it looks horrible



Facial hair on a teenage guy?

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images...



Is personally my favorite facial hair on a guy.



Facial hair on a teenage guy?

Im for the most part clean shaven all the time. But if you want a little facial hair i would go with side burns that go about an inch past the bottom of your ears.



Facial hair on a teenage guy?

Go for a goat or a fu manchu.



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment